Monday 15 December 2008

What I’ve learnt from the practise filming session

 

We were given a sheet, which had our task on it, which was to make a short film around 2mins long. The short film had to have these four things in them a table, two chairs, two characters and a pack of playing cards. At first I thought that the task we had been set was a bit too simple and that if we had to make a film out of this for real it wouldn’t be enough to work with, to make the short film interesting at all. But I let my imagination go and decided that, the sheet didn’t exactly state how we should use the cards. So I thought our groups short film did not have to be about two characters playing a typical card game.

 

Instead we decided to make a short film about a character who is getting told about her future, the cards will be used as tarot cards and the other character will be turing the cards over.

No comments: